BACTERIA!!!!

Today we got given a homework, experiment. In this exciting experiment we the students got divided into groups, i got put into  a group of 4.  In this experiment we all have to take samples basically…so you have 4 stick thing’s with little cloth things at the ends well any way you take one stick dip it in boiling water then you take the stick and smear it on an object like a tv remote which will have lots of bacteria on it for the experiment. When you have the bacteria which is on the stick you will then open a container and smear on inside of the container the bacteria that sits on the sloth like part of the stick.  I had to do this for 4 objects so tomorrow i will have the container with the bacteria inside it and i think the plan is that i will hold the container up to the light and se all of the bacteria Oh i can’t wait to see what happens!

1 Thought.

1. I can’t wait to see what kind of bacteria we grew too, Michael! What did you choose to test at home? I know you got home late that night:). What questions do you have about bacteria?