CLIMATE CHANGE!

climate change is  happening!  The earth as some believe is heating up.  What is climate change you might ask.  Well climate change is basically the heat coming from humans or human things.  Cars, oil factories and, more are all sending off a substance that produces heat.  Like the gas, its making heat that spreads around the earth.  Now you may think its not effecting anything really but, it is.  In the arctic ice is melting.  Huh I wonder why!?  The heat from our human crap is heating up the world in places like the arctic.  Now there is a hunch that the ice that is melting is making the sea levels go hire.  It looks like that could be true due to the water rising in many bodies or water.  Some people have been finding water in there crawl spaces and basements because the water has been rising.  At my house the water has gone up and its in my crawl space.  I believe mostly this is all happening and wow there is a lot of stuff happening in our world right now.  Covid, murdur hornets, climate change etc. woohee!  That is a lot man what will happen next?!

1 Thought.

1. Dear Michael,
    I really like how you wrote about how global warming changes the water levels and how those changes are affecting people’s lives. I also like how funny certain parts in your blog were.
    Sincerely,
    Savannah