Digestive system

7/8 are doing the digestive system which kinda has to do with the bone and muscle thing we were doing not to long ago.  This week we did 3 fun labs, in one of the labs we were split into 3 different groups.  One group had to draw the digestive system wile the other groups did music about the digestive system like one, wrapped and the other group did instrumental stuff.  I was in the drawling group which was perfect because that was the group I wanted to be in so horay.  for the lab we had to draw a body which was me because I layed down on the paper as they traced me.  Then we drew the system and researched a bunch about it.  Some things about the digestive system is that the long tube that is your throat is connected from your stomach all the way back up to your mouth and ears and nose.  Cool fact about the small intestine is that it is the longest part of your digestive system and it has to fold many times just to fit in your odimin.  The stomach is what holds your food and breaks it down before it go’s to your small and large intestines.  After we did all that we presented it on front of the class which was very weird more like uncomftorble weird kinda.  The other groups presented there amazing music.  This was fun and it was a great way of learning it instead having to research and test and research and test having to sit at a desk.  We still do have to research and test but we get to do it in a fun matter so thats cool.